Are you Dr. Zidehsarai?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20455 Lorain Rd
Fairview Park, OH 44126Phone(440) 799-4811Fax(440) 799-4228
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Miriam Zidehsarai, DO is a nephrologist in Fairview Park, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Indiana. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Medina Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, and Summa Health System.
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2009 - 2021
- IN State License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 175 citationsVegetarian Compared with Meat Dietary Protein Source and Phosphorus Homeostasis in Chronic Kidney DiseaseSharon M. Moe, Miriam P. Zidehsarai, Mary Chambers, Lisa A Jackman, J Scott Radcliffe, Laurie L. Trevino, S. Donahue, John R. Asplin> ;Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2011 Feb 1
- 8 citationsReview article: Chronic kidney disease-mineral bone disorder: have we got the assays right?Miriam P. Zidehsarai, Sharon M. Moe> ;Nephrology. 2009 Jun 1
- 15 citationsAccuracy of oscillometric blood pressure monitoring with concurrent auscultatory blood pressure in hemodialysis patients.Merfake H. Semret, Miriam P. Zidehsarai, Rajiv Agarwal> ;Blood Pressure Monitoring. 2005 Oct 1
- Join now to see all