Are you Dr. Gavazov?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 Duraleigh Rd Ste 304
Raleigh, NC 27612
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Miroslav Gavazov, MD is a family physician in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityInternship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 1999
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1994
- Medical University of Sofia FOMClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- [Parasitic myoma. The difficulties in the differential diagnosis from an ovarian tumor].Gavazov, M.> ;Akush Ginekol (Sofiia). 1990
- Cold ischemia time and MHC class II matching in renal transplants.Iwaki, Y., Cicciarelli, J., Aswad, S., Gavazov, M., Obispo, E., Khetan, U., Bogaard, T., Asai, P., Mendez, R. G., Mendez, R.> ;Transplant Proc. 1992 Dec
- Difficulties of foreigners seeking transplantation in the United States.Mendez, R., Aswad, S., Dessouki, A., Mendez, R. G., Obispo, E., Gavazov, M., Cicciarelli, J.> ;Transplant Proc. 1992 Oct