Dr. Han is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-6100Fax(410) 955-0833
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Urology, 1998 - 2002
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 1998
- Johns Hopkins UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- MD State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Transrectal Ultrasound Robot-Assisted Prostate Biopsy Start of enrollment: 2016 Jan 01Misop Han, M.D., M.S.
- Ultrasound-Guided Navigation in Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy Start of enrollment: 2009 Aug 01Agro, M.,Han, M.
- Transrectal Ultrasound Imaging of the Prostate Gland and Neurovascular Bundles During Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Nov 01Han, M.
- Impact of Antibiotic Treatment on Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Variability Start of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01Han, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of Perioperative and Pathologic Outcomes Between Single-port and Standard Robot-assisted Radical Prostatectomy: An Analysis of a High-volume Center and the ...Mitchell M. Huang, Hiten D. Patel, Julia Wainger, Zhuo T. Su, Russell E.N. Becker, Misop Han, Phillip M. Pierorazio, Mohamad E. Allaf> ;Urology. 2021 Jan 1
- Obesity is Associated with Shorter Telomere Length in Prostate Stromal Cells in Men with Aggressive Prostate Cancer.Corinne E. Joshu, Christopher M. Heaphy, John R. Barber, Jiayun Lu, Reza Zarinshenas, Christine Davis, Misop Han, Tamara L. Lotan, Karen S. Sfanos, Angelo M. De Marzo,...> ;Cancer Prevention Research. 2021 Apr 1
- Clinical stage provides useful prognostic information even after pathological stage is known for prostate cancer in the PSA era.Maxine M. Chen, Jaquelyn L. Jahn, John R. Barber, Misop Han, Meir J. Stampfer, Elizabeth A. Platz, Kathryn L. Penney> ;PLOS ONE. 2020 Jun 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: