Dr. Wong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11901 Jollyville Rd
Austin, TX 78759Phone(512) 250-2020Fax(512) 250-2612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1965 - 1969
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1964 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of Oral Fidaxomicin Administration on the Intestinal Microbiota and Susceptibility to Clostridium Difficile Colonization in MiceMitchel Wong, MD> ;mBio. 2018 Feb 22
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: