Dr. Mirza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Rainbow Blvd MS 3016
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-8170Fax(913) 588-6668
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Urologic Oncology, 2009 - 2011
- University of New MexicoResidency, Urology, 2005 - 2009
- University of New MexicoResidency, General Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 2004
- Northwestern UniversityBA, Environmental Science, 1996 - 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American College of Surgeons Fellow American College of Surgeons
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Evaluation of Lithium and It's Effect on Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Mirza, M.
- 177Lu Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibody HuJ591 (177Lu-J591) and Ketoconazole in Patients With Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Tagawa, S.T., Mileo, G., Hahn, N., Beck, S., Butler, R., Foster, R., Gardner, T., Koch, M., Logan, T., Sundaram, C., Fletcher, J., Tann, M., Vaena, D., Brown, J., Graham, M., Nanus, D.M.
- Intensive Preoperative Ostomy Education for the Radical Cystectomy Patient Moben Mirza, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Intensive preoperative ostomy education for the radical cystectomy patient.Andrew Zganjar, Katie Glavin, Kathleen Mann, Alexandra Dahlgren, Jeffrey A. Thompson, Elizabeth Marie Wulff-Burchfield, Stephanie Winright, Alicia Heim, Hadley Wyre, E...> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2021 Jun 16
- A qualitative evaluation of a nurse-led pre-operative stoma education program for bladder cancer patients.Elizabeth Marie Wulff-Burchfield, Maryellen Potts, Katherine Glavin, Moben Mirza> ;Supportive Care in Cancer. 2021 Mar 4
- 1 citationsFeasibility of a Weight Management Program Tailored for Overweight Men with Localized Prostate Cancer–A Pilot StudyJill Hamilton-Reeves, Chelsea N. Johnson, Lauren Hand, Misty D. Bechtel, Hilary L. Robertson, Carrie Michel, Meredith Metcalf, Prabhakar Chalise, Nicholas J. Mahan, Mo...> ;Nutrition and Cancer. 2020 Dec 9
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: