Dr. Ajjour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18303 E 10 Mile Rd
Roseville, MI 48066Phone(586) 776-8877Fax(586) 776-3092
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamad Ajjour is a cardiologist in Roseville, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ascension St. John Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, and Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak. He received his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara and has been in practice 38 years. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease and interventional cardiology and is experienced in valvular heart disease, cardiac catheterization, cardiac critical care, coronary stent placement, and minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
Education & Training
- Ascension St John HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1985 - 1988
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Main Coronary Artery (LMCA) Thrombus Presented as an ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction in a Hypercoagulable Patient.Nithin Gottam, Douglas Stewart, Hiroshi Yamasaki, Mohamad Ajjour> ;Case reports in vascular medicine. 2012 Dec 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: