Dr. Barakat is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14640 John Humphrey Dr.
Orland Park, IL 60462Phone+1 708-251-4190Fax+1 708-251-4193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1990 - 1992
- Loyola University Medical Center/Trinity-Mercy ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular profiling of primary central nervous system lymphoma as compared to activated B-cell subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.2019 ASCO Annual Meeting - 6/1/2019
- Diversity of genetic alterations of primary central nervous system lymphoma in Hispanic versus non-Hispanic population.2019 ASCO Annual Meeting - 6/1/2019
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois
- Franciscan Health HammondHammond, Indiana
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois
- MetroSouth Medical CenterBlue Island, Illinois
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare CentersMorris, Illinois
- Silver Cross HospitalNew Lenox, Illinois
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical CenterJoliet, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois
- Advocate Christ Medical CenterOak Lawn, Illinois
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalHazel Crest, Illinois
- Edward HospitalNaperville, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: