Dr. Parsa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office590 Stanislaus Avenue
Angels Camp, CA 95222Phone+1 209-736-0813Fax+1 209-736-9088
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- AAGLMinimally Invasive Surgery, 2011 - 2013
- Jersey Shore University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005 - 2009
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Advanced gynecologic laparoscopy in a fast-track ambulatory surgery center.Nezhat, C.,Main, J.,Paka, C.,Soliemannjad, R.,Parsa, M. A.> ;JSLS. 2014 Nov 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: