Dr. Knefati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Knefati's full profile
Office1777 Curtis Dr
Iuka, MS 38852Phone+1 662-423-4074Fax+1 662-423-4550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Neurology, 1991 - 1994
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- AR State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- MS State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1993 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1991
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAcidic fibroblast growth factor (FGF) but not basic FGF induces sleep and fever in rabbitsMohamed Knefati, C. Somogyi, Levente Kapás, T. Bourcier, James M. Krueger> ;American Journal of Physiology-regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 1995 Jul 1
- CrossRidge Community HospitalWynne, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: