Dr. Kuziez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 W Main St
Fredericktown, MO 63645Phone(573) 783-3341Fax(573) 783-1096
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1977 - 1980
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 2020
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsMalignant transformation of perianal condyloma acuminatum: a case report with review of the literature.Saing H. Lee, Douglas H. McGregor, Mohamed N. Kuziez> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1981 Sep 1
- Double tumors of anterior and posterior pituitary gland.Tomita, T., Kuziez, M., Watanabe, I.> ;Acta Neuropathol. 1981
- Madison Medical CenterFredericktown, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: