Are you Dr. Nahhas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12307 S Harlem Ave
1 & 2
Palos Heights, IL 60463Phone+1 708-448-2666
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Nahhas, MD is a board certified internist in Palos Heights, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Palos Health, Advocate Christ Medical Center, and MetroSouth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical Center/Trinity-Mercy ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of ClevelandInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois
- Advocate Christ Medical CenterOak Lawn, Illinois
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois
- MetroSouth Medical CenterBlue Island, Illinois