Are you Dr. Nisar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41641 N Ridge Rd
Elyria, OH 44035Phone(440) 324-7406Fax(440) 324-7406
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Nisar, MD is an internist in Elyria, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Illinois, and Maine.
Education & Training
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Mt Sinai Hospital - Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Grant Hospital of ChicagoResidency, General Practice, 1971 - 1972
- EA Conway Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1966
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- Medical Center of Louisiana - University HospitalResidency, General Practice, 1964 - 1965
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 1990
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- ME State Medical License Active through 2002
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsFatal acquired hemophilia A in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis treated with adalimumab.Subha Arthanari, Hume Ahmad, Mohamed Nisar> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2012 Jan 1
- 3 citationsTuberculosis of the knee complicating seronegative arthritis.Subha Arthanari, Siraj Yusuf, Mohamed Nisar> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2008 Jun 1
- Gold induced colitis and hepatic toxicity in a patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Nisar M, Winfield J> ;J. Rheumatol.. 1994-05-01