Dr. Swedeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSouthwest General Health Center
18697 Bagley Rd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Swedeh is a pulmonologist in Norwalk, OH. He received his medical degree from Damascus University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in asthma & copd, critical care medicine, and pleural disease and is experienced in pulmonary hypertension, asthma, bronchiectasis, pulmonary rehabilitation, and mycobacterial infections.
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation/Fairview HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsPrimary pleuropulmonary synovial sarcoma.Michael Mirzoyan, Alaa Muslimani, Sebouh Setrakian, Mohamed Swedeh, Hamed Daw> ;Clinical Lung Cancer. 2008 Sep 1
- Southwest General Health CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: