Dr. Hassan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCenter For Vein Restoration
2290 Valleydale Rd, Suite 204
Birmingham, AL 35242Phone+1 205-354-2810Fax+1 833-418-1901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Taha Hassan is an internist in Birmingham, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Vincent's East and Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. hassan received Dr. Hassans medical degree from Cairo University School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. Dr. hassan also speaks multiple languages, including French and Arabic. Dr. hassan specializes in phlebology and vascular medicine and is experienced in varicose veins, ambulatory phlebectomy, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency , and lymphedema.
Education & Training
- Center for Vein Restoration MDFellowship, Phlebology , 2019 - 2020
- New York Medical College (Brooklyn-Queens)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 2005, MBbCh
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)ATLS
- American Register for Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (ARDMS)Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- American Vein & Lymphatic SocietyMember
- French, Arabic
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial HospitalDemopolis, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: