Dr. Amin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1370 W Liberty St
Farmington, MO 63640Phone+1 573-701-0470Fax+1 573-701-0473
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Nephrology, 2002 - 2004
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCorrelation of intragraft blood flow with characteristics of stenoses found during diagnostic fistulography.Mohammad Zaheer Amin, Thomas M. Vesely, Thomas K. Pilgram> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2004 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: