Are you Dr. Mallick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1525 Liberty Ct
Brookfield, WI 53045Phone(262) 646-6280
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammad Mallick, MD is a psychiatrist in Brookfield, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 1985 - 1989
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1986 - 2002
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1974 - 1990
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsLaparoscopic-assisted repair of Morgagni hernia in children.Mohammad Saquib Mallick, Aayed R. Alqahtani> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2009 Aug 1
- 17 citationsAppendicitis in pre-school children: A continuing clinical challenge. A retrospective studyMohammad Saquib Mallick> ;International Journal of Surgery. 2008 Oct 1
- 11 citationsSurgical procedures performed in the neonatal intensive care unit on critically ill neonates: feasibility and safety.Mohammad Saquib Mallick, Abdul Monem Jado, Abdulrahman Al-Bassam> ;Annals of Saudi Medicine. 2008 Mar 1
- Join now to see all