Dr. Nasir Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Industrial Way East
Eatontown, NJ 07724Phone(732) 641-8346Fax(848) 208-3445
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board certified Vascular surgeon. I completed my vascular training at the Gates Vascular Institute in Buffalo, NY.
I have been in practice for 10 years now. My goal is to provide my patients with state of the art and cutting edge treatment with compassion.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2007 - 2009
- University of ConnecticutResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2007
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2003 - 2004
- University of ConnecticutResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2003
- Mount Sinai School of MedicinePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Anesthesiology/Liver Transplant, 2000 - 2001
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 2012 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- ME State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
- RANGER™ Paclitaxel Coated Balloon vs Standard Balloon Angioplasty Thomas Zeller, MD and Ravish Sachar, MD
- Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community HospitalHolmdel, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: