Overview of Dr. Piracha
Dr. Mohammad Piracha is an anesthesiologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine Science and has been in practice 6 years. He is one of 618 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 618 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Anesthesiology.
Office240 E 59th St
New York, NY 10022Fax(212) 746-8303
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cornell University Johnson School of BusinessMBA, 2017 - 2019
- Cornell UniversityM.S., Healthcare Leadership, 2017 - 2019
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2015
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2011
- Boston UniversityB.S., Human Physiology, Magna Cum Laude, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Desperate times: Repurposing anesthesia machines for mechanical ventilation in COVID-19.Rohan K. Panchamia, Mohammad M. Piracha, Jon D. Samuels> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2020 Jun 23
- 2 citationsNeuromodulation and Pancreatic Cancer Pain.Mary So, Nitin Bansal, Mohammad M. Piracha> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2018 Aug 1
- 28 citations“A Tale of Two Planes”: Deep Versus Superficial Serratus Plane Block for Postmastectomy Pain SyndromeMohammad M. Piracha, Stephen L. Thorp, Vinay Puttanniah, Amitabh Gulati> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2017 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: