Dr. Zalt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50505 Schoenherr Rd
Shelby Township, MI 48315Phone+1 586-314-0054Fax+1 586-731-6275
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- St Barnabas HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American association of bronchology and interventional pulmonologyInterventional pulmonology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsEffect of Routine Clopidogrel Use on Bleeding Complications After Ultrasound-guided ThoracentesisMohammad Zalt, Rabih Bechara, Christopher Parks, David M. Berkowitz> ;Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology. 2012 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: