Dr. Al-Sabbagh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone+1 913-588-1485
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineClass of 2020
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of Smoking on Outcomes of Thyroid Eye Disease Treated with Teprotumumab: A Retrospective Cohort Study.Jordan Miller O'Dell, Caroline C Mussatto, Rachel L Chu, Mohammed Q Al-Sabbagh, Peter J Timoney, Jason A Sokol> ;Kansas Journal of Medicine. 2023 Jan 1
- 1 citationsPrevalence, characteristics and risk factors of diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients in Jordan: a cross-sectional study.Allaa Roto, Randa Farah, Mahmood Al-Imam, Mohammed Q Al-Sabbagh, Nakhleh Abu-Yaghi> ;The Journal of International Medical Research. 2022 Aug 1
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: