Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 201-1004Fax(212) 685-5365
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals and is an Assistant Professor at New York University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- RIP1 Kinase Drives Macrophage-Mediated Adaptive Immune Tolerance in Pancreatic Cancer.Wang, W.,Marinis, J. M.,Beal, A. M.,Savadkar, S.,Wu, Y.,Khan, M.,Taunk, P. S.,Wu, N.,Su, W.,Wu, J.,Ahsan, A.,Kurz, E.,Chen, T.,Yaboh, I.,Li, F.,Gutierrez, J.,Diskin, B...> ;Cancer Cell. 2018 Nov 14
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York