Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Ohio Medical Group
29325 Health Campus Dr Ste 3
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 414-9400Fax(216) 201-5591
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Darbhanga Medical CollegeClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPneumothorax complicating small-bore nasogastric feeding tube insertion.Mohammed S. Khan, Joel S. Gross> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1987 Dec 1
- Low-Dose Radiotherapy for Lung Inflammation in Severe COVID-19November 5th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: