Mohsen Mirabi, MD
Clinical Associate Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine
- 7515 Main St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 796-9992
Fax: (713) 796-9419
Dr. Mirabi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Mirabi's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Vienna Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mirabi's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1974 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Mirabi's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Mirabi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Physical and psychosocial needs of cancer patients. Friedman, L. C., Lehane, D., Weinberg, A. D., Mirabi, M., Cooper, H. P.; Tex Med. 1993 Jul.
- Physical symptoms of depression. Mathew, R. J., Weinman, M. L., Mirabi, M.; Br J Psychiatry. 1981 Oct.
- Blood levels of haloperidol and thioridazine during maintenance neuroleptic treatment of schizophrenic outpatients. Shvartsburd, A., Sajadi, C., Morton, V., Mirabi, M., Gordon, J., Smith, R. C.; J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1984 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Mohsen Mirabi, Dr. Mohsen Mirabi, MD, Dr. M Mirabi
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mirabi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Gary Miller, MD
- Joe Oliver, MD
- Sara Weekly, MD
- Jose Garcia, MD
- Shamsuddin Pepermintwala, MD
- Roger House, MD
- Saba Razi-Syed, MD
- Jerry Olsen, MD
- Amanda Whiteley, MD
- Syed Quadri, MD