Dr. Ijaz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Payne St
Baileys Crossroads, VA 22041Phone(301) 816-9000Fax(301) 816-0295
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Howard UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1994 - 1997
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAcute pulmonary edema associated with placement of waist-high, custom-fit compression stockings.Craig S. Mccardell, Keith H. Berge, Mohsin Ijaz, William L. Lanier> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1999 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: