Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Dekalb Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11201Phone(516) 792-1969Fax(718) 250-8605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mollie Williams, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. She is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, NYC Health + Hospitals / Lincoln, and BronxCare Health System.
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIntranasal Sufentanil Versus Intravenous Morphine for Acute Pain in the Emergency Department: A Randomized Pilot TrialBilly Sin, Iain Jeffrey, Zachary Halpern, Adebanke Adebayo, Tom Wing, Amy S. Lee, Josel Ruiz, Kevin Persaud, Lilia Davenport, Sylvie de Souza, Mollie Williams> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- Points & Pearls: Cannabinoids: emerging evidence in use and abuseMollie Williams, Nachi Gupta, Jeffrey Nusbaum> ;Emergency medicine practice. 2018 Aug 1