Molly Marie Murray, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- Clara Maass Medical CenterBelleville, New Jersey
Education & Training
- Long Island University -BrooklynMasters, PA Studies/Health Sciences, 2011 - 2013
- Long Island UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2013
- University of Colorado -BoulderBachelor's, Psychology and Neuroscience, 2005 - 2009
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Champion of Patient Safety Award 2018
- 1st Place Presentation New Jersey Emergency Medicine Improvement Conference, 2017
- Superior Service Exemplary Provider Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- First Things First: Managing Emergencies in the HomeMontclair Public Library - 1/29/2017
- Cardiac and Concussion Impact Testing1/19/2017
- Evidence-Based DVT Management in the ER1/1/2017
- Here's What Death Really Sounds LikeMolly M. Murray
Office1 Clara Maass Dr.
Belleville, NJ 07109Phone(973) 450-2048Fax(973) 324-5018
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: