Dr. Kao is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUPMC Magee - Womens Hospital
300 Halket St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2017 - 2021
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2017
- Johns Hopkins UniversityMPH, 2015 - 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 1057 Pregnancies Treated with Prophylactic Low Dose Aspirin: A Dose Dependent Comparison of Obstetric OutcomesSarah Hostetter, Monica Kao, Devika Maulik, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1042 the Effect of Early Aspirin Initiation and Dose on Spontaneous and Iatrogenic Preterm BirthSarah Hostetter, Monica Kao, Devika Maulik, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1051 Preeclampsia Prevention with 81mg Versus 162mg of Aspirin Prophylaxis Based Upon Timing of InitiationSarah Hostetter, Monica Kao, Devika Maulik, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: