Dr. Willsey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeKaiser Permanente Women’s Health Center
1675 Permanente Way
Napa, CA 94558Phone(707) 258-2080
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, at TulsaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Case report: Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor of the uterine cervix treated with radical vaginal trachelectomy.Rodriguez, A. O., Truskinovsky, A. M., Kasrazadeh, M., Leiserowitz, G. S.> ;Gynecol Oncol. 2006 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: