Are you Dr. Mathews?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2510 Bellevue Medical Center Dr
Bellevue, NE 68123Phone(402) 559-7200Fax(402) 595-1970
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Monty Mathews, MD is a board certified family physician in Bellevue, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska and Iowa. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue, Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, and CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1987 - Present
- NE State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Brown-Séquard syndrome secondary to spontaneous bleed from postradiation cavernous angiomas.Mathews, M. S.,Peck, W. W.,Brant-Zawadzki, M.> ;AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2008 Nov