Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Jorie Blvd
Oak Brook, IL 60523Phone(630) 954-6700Fax(630) 954-1555
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Moon Kim, MD is a neonatologist in Oak Brook, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Michigan, and California. He is affiliated with MetroSouth Medical Center, Advocate South Suburban Hospital, and Franciscan Health Olympia Fields.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- St Louis Connect CareResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1978
- Korea University College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2018
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Outbreak of Foodborne Botulism Associated With Prepackaged Pouches of Liquid Herbal Tea.Kim, M.,Zahn, M.,Reporter, R.,Askar, Z.,Green, N.,Needham, M.,Rosen, H.,Kimura, A.,Terashita, D.> ;Open Forum Infect Dis. 2019 Feb 23
- Responding to suspected smallpox cases in the Los Angeles County from 2002 to 2006: identifying areas for education.Kim, M.,Terashita, D.,Borenstein, L.,Mascola, L.> ;Am J Emerg Med. 2008 Dec 02
- Rising COVID-19 Cases Appear to Spur Increased Interest in VaccinationsJuly 5th, 2021