Are you Dr. Toney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office514 Creek Blf
Martinez, GA 30907Phone(706) 787-2060Fax(706) 787-0302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Morakinyo Toney, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Martinez, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, California, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Tripler Army Medical Center.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1997
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1995
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1979 - 1981
- US Public Health Service HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Providence HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- HI State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 1981 - 2020
- DC State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of brain perfusion using Tc-99m HMPAO in a patient with a persistent vegetative neurologic state and a left ventricular thrombus.Michael D. Wirt, Neris M. Nieves, Morakinyo Oyewole Toney> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2002 Dec 1
- Focal Tl-201 uptake in pneumonia.Morakinyo Oyewole Toney, Scott C. Williams> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1997 Mar 1
- Hinman syndrome: multimodality image correlation and scintigraphic appearance.Alan Edward Harris, Morakinyo Oyewole Toney> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1994 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Tripler Army Medical CenterTripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii