Dr. Piert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E. Medical Center Drive
University Hospital B1G505C
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(734) 936-5388
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- Choline PET/CT and MRI for Targeted Prostate Biopsy Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Piert, M.R.
- 18F-Fluoride PET/CT Versus 99mTc-MDP Scanning for Detecting Bone Metastases: A Randomized, Multi-Center Trial to Compare Two Bone Imaging Techniques Start of enrollment: 2009 Jan 01Auerbach, M.A.,Beheshti, M.,Berenji, G.,Burton, L.,Chandak, P.,Couturier, N.,Czernin, J.,Drummond, E.,Edwards, M.,Fischer, D.,Gleason, D.,Harmon, J.,Ih, G.,Kidd, L.,Lapa, P.,Lenz, S.,Vallbhajosula, S.,War...
- Gallium-68 PSMA-11 PET in Patients With Biochemical Recurrence Morand R Piert, M.D.
- Radiolabeled Gallium-68 (68Ga-PSMA) for PET/CT Imaging to Detect Prostate Cancer Morand R Piert, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- A Phase 2 Study of Dose-intensified Chemoradiation Using Biologically Based Target Volume Definition in Patients With Newly Diagnosed GlioblastomaMichelle M. Kim, Yilun Sun, Madhava P. Aryal, Hemant Parmar, Morand Piert, B.S. Rosen, Charles S. Mayo, James M. Balter, Matthew J. Schipper, Nicolette Gabel, Emily M....> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2020 Nov 1
- 1 citationsComparison of cross-sectional imaging techniques for the detection of prostate cancer lymph node metastasis: a critical reviewAmir H. Lebastchi, Nikhil Gupta, John Michael DiBianco, Morand Piert, Matthew S. Davenport, Michael Ahdoot, Sandeep Gurram, Jonathan Bloom, Patrick T. Gomella, Sherif ...> ;Translational Andrology and Urology. 2020 Aug 4
- 2 citationsCyclotron-based production of 68Ga, [68Ga]GaCl3, and [68Ga]Ga-PSMA-11 from a liquid target.Melissa E. Rodnick, Carina Sollert, Daniela Stark, Mara Clark, Andrew Katsifis, Brian G. Hockley, D. Christian Parr, Jens Frigell, Bradford D. Henderson, Monica Abghar...> ;EJNMMI Radiopharmacy and Chemistry. 2020 Nov 12
- Join now to see all
- 11C-Sarcosine Detects Prostate Cancer Better Than Other Imaging Agents, Study ReportsAugust 23rd, 2017
- Researchers Demonstrate Potential of New PET Tracer for Imaging Prostate CancerAugust 7th, 2017
- Adding PET Scans to Guided Biopsies Can Improve Prostate Cancer DetectionJuly 15th, 2016
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: