Dr. Darrow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 V St
Sacramento, CA 95817
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California DavisFellowship, Surgical Pathology, 2015 - 2016
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2011 - 2015
- West Virginia UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical and oncologic outcomes following arterial resection and reconstruction for advanced solid tumorsSylvia M Cruz, Ugur N. Basmaci, Cyrus Bateni, Morgan A. Darrow, Sean J. Judge, Arta M. Monjazeb, Steven W. Thorpe, Misty D. Humphries, Robert J. Canter> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Sep 8
- A 70-Year-Old Woman With Refractory Hypoxemia.Martin A.C. Manoukian, Rebecca L. Corbett, Bryn E. Mumma, Morgan A. Darrow, Richart W Harper> ;Chest. 2021 Sep 1
- Analyzing Anatomic Pathology On-Call Summaries to Improve Resident Education.Ying Liu, Danielle Payne-Uprichard, Dorina Gui, Morgan A. Darrow, Hooman H. Rashidi, Karen Matsukuma> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2021 Apr 9
- Join now to see all
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: