Are you Dr. Hakki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101Phone(206) 223-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Morgan Hakki, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. He is affiliated with VA Portland Healthcare System and is an Assistant Professor at Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2000 - 2003
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Letermovir treatment of cytomegalovirus infection or disease in solid organ and hematopoietic cell transplant recipients.Kathleen A Linder, Christopher Kovacs, Kate M. Mullane, Cameron R. Wolfe, Nina M. Clark, Ricardo M. La Hoz, Jeannina A. Smith, Camille N. Kotton, Ajit P. Limaye, Maric...> ;Transplant Infectious Disease. 2021 Jul 12
- 3 citationsToxoplasmosis in non-cardiac solid organ transplant recipients: A case series and review of literature.Poornima Ramanan, Sias Scherger, Esther Benamu, Valida Bajrovic, Whitney E. Jackson, Chadi A. Hage, Morgan Hakki, John W. Baddley, Maheen Z. Abidi> ;Transplant Infectious Disease. 2020 Feb 1
- 1 citationsMoving Past Ganciclovir and Foscarnet: Advances in CMV TherapyMorgan Hakki> ;Current Hematologic Malignancy Reports. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- New Regional Collaborations Will Accelerate Innovation in Data-Intensive Medical ScienceNovember 5th, 2020
- VA Portland Healthcare SystemPortland, Oregon