Dr. Alausa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1890 Silver Cross Blvd.
New Lenox, IL 60451Phone+1 815-741-6830Fax+1 815-741-6832
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Nephrology, 2002 - 2004
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- University of Lagos COMClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- IN State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 78 citationsIdentification of persistently altered gene expression in the kidney after functional recovery from ischemic acute renal failure.David P. Basile, Katherine Fredrich, Morufu Alausa, Carlos P. Vio, Mingyu Liang, Mark R. Rieder, Andrew S. Greene, Allen W. Cowley> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 2005 May 1
- 55 citationsRefractory acute kidney transplant rejection with CD20 graft infiltrates and successful therapy with rituximab.Morufu Alausa, Urias Almagro, Nauman Siddiqi, Ron Zuiderweg, Radhika Medipalli, Sundaram Hariharan> ;Clinical Transplantation. 2005 Feb 1
- 11 citationsThe Effusion That Would Not Go AwayPetham Muthuswamy, Morufu Alausa, Brendan M. Reilly> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2001 Sep 6
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: