Are you Dr. Ramos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1813 N Westmoreland Rd
Desoto, TX 75115Phone+1 972-224-8606Fax+1 972-572-7293
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Moses Ramos, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Desoto, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, California, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1987 - 1989
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine/Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Psychiatry, 1984 - 1987
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Methodist Charlton Medical CenterDallas, Texas