Are you Dr. Sircar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(201) 233-8284
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mousumi Sircar, MD is a board certified internist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsImproving Transitions to Postacute Care for Elderly Patients Using a Novel Video-Conferencing Program: ECHO-Care TransitionsAmber Moore, J. Elyse Krupp, Alyssa B. Dufour, Mousumi Sircar, Thomas G. Travison, Alan Abrams, Grace Farris, Melissa L. P. Mattison, Lewis A. Lipsitz> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2017 Oct 1
- 11 citationsExtension for Community Healthcare Outcomes-Care Transitions: Enhancing Geriatric Care Transitions Through a Multidisciplinary Videoconference.Grace Farris, Mousumi Sircar, Jonathan Bortinger, Amber Moore, J. Elyse Krupp, John Marshall, Alan Abrams, Lewis A. Lipsitz, Melissa L. P. Mattison> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2017 Mar 1
- 22 citationsReview of Hypoglycemia in the Older Adult: Clinical Implications and Management.Mousumi Sircar, Ashmeet Bhatia, Medha Munshi> ;Canadian Journal of Diabetes. 2016 Feb 1
- Join now to see all