Are you Dr. Obideen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1505 Northside Blvd
Cumming, GA 30041Phone(770) 781-4010Fax(770) 781-5334
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhamad Obideen, MD is a gastroenterologist in Cumming, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, Emory Johns Creek Hospital, and Wellstar North Fulton Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2002 - 2005
- Emory UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Transplant Hepatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012