Are you Dr. Aboudan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8220 S Saginaw St
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Phone(810) 695-5864Fax(810) 695-2412
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhammad Aboudan, MD is a pulmonologist in Grand Blanc, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital and Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- St Barnabas HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Mid-Michigan Hospitals Participate in Convalescent Plasma TrialMay 5th, 2020