Are you Dr. Chaudhary?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office206 Ne 19th Dr
Okeechobee, FL 34972Phone+1 863-763-1917Fax+1 863-467-1142
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhammad Chaudhary, MD is a board certified internist in Okeechobee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Arizona. He is affiliated with Raulerson Hospital.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Wakefield Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- AC Logan Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1979 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations2-Carboxyanilinium chloride monohydrateSyed Azeem Rashid Ali Zaidi, M. Nawaz Tahir, Javed Iqbal, Muhammad Ashraf Chaudhary> ;Acta Crystallographica Section E-structure Reports Online. 2008 Oct 1
- 2 citations4-(4-Fluorophenyl)-6-(2-furyl)pyrimidin-2-amineMujahid Hussain Bukhari, Hamid Latif Siddiqui, Muhammad Ashraf Chaudhary, Tanvir Hussain, Masood Parvez> ;Acta Crystallographica Section E-structure Reports Online. 2008 May 3
- 2 citations(2E)-3-(4-Chloro-phen-yl)-1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)prop-2-en-1-one.Mujahid Hussain Bukhari, Hamid Latif Siddiqui, M. Nawaz Tahir, Muhammad Ashraf Chaudhary, Amjid Iqbal> ;Acta Crystallographica Section E-structure Reports Online. 2008 May 1
- Raulerson HospitalOkeechobee, Florida