Dr. Cheema is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office135 Sully's Trl
Pittsford, NY 14534Phone(585) 662-5945
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- TN State Medical License 2003 - 2005
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsVancomycin-induced coronary artery spasm: a case of Kounis syndromeEric Martinez, Sonu Sahni, Muhammad Ai Cheema, Asma Iftikhar> ;Case Reports. 2018 Jan 17
- 2 citationsIntraductal and invasive adenocarcinoma of duct of Luschka, mimicking chronic cholecystitis and cholelithiasis.Mumtaz Jahan, Philip Xiao, Alan Go, Muhammad Cheema, Arif Hameed> ;World Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2009 Jan 7
- 71 citationsSlow right perfrontal transcranial magnetic stimulation as a reatment for medication‐resistant depression: A double‐blind, placebo‐controlled studyCurtis D. Kauffmann, Muhammad A. Cheema, Barney E. Miller> ;Depression and Anxiety. 2004 Jan 1
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: