Are you Dr. Haroon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 E 23rd St
Fremont, NE 68025Phone(402) 941-7030Fax(402) 941-7032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhammad Haroon, MD is an oncologist in Fremont, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Texas. He is affiliated with Methodist Fremont Health, CHI Health Immanuel, and Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1999 - 2001
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1995 - 1996
- New Hanover Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012