Are you Dr. Kareem?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Hospital Dr
Holyoke, MA 01040Phone(413) 534-5135Fax(413) 534-3328
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhammad Kareem, MD is a board certified neurologist in Holyoke, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Holyoke Medical Center, Baystate Medical Center, and Mercy Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1995 - 1998
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Punjab Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013