Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
155 N Fresno St
Fresno, CA 93701Phone+1 559-499-6400Fax+1 559-499-6411
- Is this information wrong?
- Family medicine and global health physician with public health and research experience, working towards health equity and justice for underserved populations. Clinical, research and public health experiences include work with underserved populations in Pakistan, United States and Liberia. Other skills and interests include narrative medicine, environmental health, social medicine, health advocacy and healthcare delivery, public health policy and outcomes research.
Education & Training
- University Of LondonMSc, Public Health, 2018 - 2023
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineFellowship, Global Health, 2018 - 2020
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine (Tulsa)Chief Residency, Family Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine (Tulsa)Residency, Family Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine (Tulsa)Internship, Family Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Dow University of Health SciencesHouse Officer, General Medicine and Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- Dow UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Academy of HIV MedicineHIV Specialist
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Crimson Apple for Teaching Excellence OU-TU School of Community Medicine, 2017-2018
- Joseph Salam Intern of the Year OU School of Community Medicine, Tulsa, 2015-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Contemporary experience with surgical treatment of aortic valve disease in children.Khan MS, Samayoa AX, Chen DW, Petit CJ, Fraser CD> ;The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
- 6 citationsHypochloraemia and 30 day readmission rate in patients with acute decompensated heart failure.Roman Marchenko, Adam Sigal, Thomas Wasser, Jessica Reyer, Jared Green, Christopher Mercogliano, Muhammad S. Khan, Anthony A. Donato> ;Esc Heart Failure. 2020 Apr 14
- 1 citationsAspirin for Colon Cancer Risk Prevention.M. Shoaib Khan, Douglas J. Ivins, Frances K Wen, Joan Nashelsky> ;American Family Physician. 2019 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Research AssociateHeart Institute, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH2013 - 2015
- Postdoctoral AssociateThe Heart Center, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX2010 - 2013
- Research AssistantMicrobiology and Infection Control, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan2007 - 2010
- Research InternGeneral Medicine, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan2006 - 2007
- Society of Teachers of Family MedicineMember
- California Academy of Family MedicineMember
- Community Regional Medical CenterFresno, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: