Overview of Dr. Thangamani
Dr. Muthukumar Thangamani is a nephrologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Madras Medical College and has been in practice 26 years. He is one of 11 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and one of 146 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Nephrology. He has 1 publication and 8 citings.
Office525 E 68 Street
Division Of Nephrology Box 3
New York, NY 10021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Nephrology, 2007 - 2009
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsLewis Acid-Mediated Ring-Opening Reactions of trans-2-Aroyl-3-styrylcyclopropane-1,1-dicarboxylates: Access to Cyclopentenes and E,E-1,3-Dienes.Murugesan Thangamani, Kannupal Srinivasan> ;Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2018 Jan 19
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: