Are you Dr. Harrison?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6026 Six Forks Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone+1 919-848-0132Fax+1 919-848-0277
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Myleme Harrison, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Maryland, and Virginia.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Psychiatry, 1997 - 2002
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MS State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsFear of movement (kinesiophobia), pain, and psychopathology in patients with sickle cell disease.Jennifer J. Pells, Christopher L. Edwards, Camela S. McDougald, Mary Wood, Crystal Barksdale, Jude Jonassaint, Brittani Leach-Beale, Goldie S. Byrd, Markece Mathis, My...> ;The Clinical Journal of Pain. 2007 Oct 1
- 22 citationsModerate chronic pain, weight and dietary intake in African-American adult patients with sickle cell disease.Jennifer J. Pells, Katherine Presnell, Christopher L. Edwards, Mary Wood, Myleme O. Harrison, Laura DeCastro, Stephanie Johnson, Miriam Feliu, Stephanie Canada, Jude J...> ;Journal of the National Medical Association. 2005 Dec 1