Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 Rivers Edge
Williamsburg, VA 23185Phone+1 757-604-1081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Myung Kim, MD is a gastroenterologist in Williamsburg, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1978 - 1979
- Graduate HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1977 - 1978
- Graduate HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1973 - 1974
- St Elizabeth Youngstown HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Yonsei University COMClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1981 - 2014
- DE State Medical License 1979 - 1997
- WV State Medical License 1979 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 1978 - 1992
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1995
- Diagnosis of Autoimmune Pancreatitis: The Evolution of Diagnostic Criteria for a Rare DiseaseJune 17th, 2017