Are you Dr. Akhter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 S Greene St
Dept. Of Radiology
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-328-3631Fax+1 410-328-3168
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nabeel Akhter, MD is a board certified radiologist in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, University of Maryland Medical Center, and Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore Division.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2007 - 2011
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2005 - 2006
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2003 - 2005
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Percutaneous CT-guided superior mesenteric vein access for portal vein recanalization-transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt.Abheek Ghosh, Nahom Seyoum, Sheena Anand, Nabeel Akhter> ;Radiology case reports. 2022 Aug 1
- Transradial versus transfemoral arterial access in DEB-TACE for hepatocellular carcinoma.Abheek Ghosh, Vikash Gupta, Abdullah Al Khalifah, Nabeel Mohsin Akhter> ;Journal of clinical imaging science. 2022 Jan 1
- Transradial versus transfemoral arterial access in Yttrium-90 microspheres radioembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma.Abheek Ghosh, Jian Zhang, Nabeel Mohsin Akhter> ;Journal of clinical imaging science. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
- Saint Agnes HealthcareBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusBaltimore, Maryland
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland