Nadia Del-Pan, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, UCLA School of Medicine
- 1000 W Carson St
Torrance, CA 90502
Phone: (310) 222-3144
Fax: (310) 320-6973
Dr. Del-Pan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Del-Pan's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Del-Pan's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Del-Pan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Adolescent substance use disorders and psychiatrists: competent assessment and treatment? Thompson, C. R., Del-Pan, N., Beckson, M., Weinstock, R.; Am J Addict. 2008 May 01.
- In the absence of T cells, natural killer cells protect from mortality due to HSV-1 encephalitis. Adler, H., Beland, J. L., Del-Pan, N. C., Kobzik, L., Sobel, R. A., Rimm, I. J.; J Neuroimmunol. 1999 Jan 1.
- B cell-deficient mice have increased susceptibility to HSV-1 encephalomyelitis and mortality. Beland, J. L., Sobel, R. A., Adler, H., Del-Pan, N. C., Rimm, I. J.; J Neuroimmunol. 1999 Feb 1.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Nadia Del-Pan, Dr. Nadia Del-Pan, MD, Dr. N Del-Pan
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Del-Pan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Satoko Miyamoto, DO
- Mala Nayak, MD
- Hugh Winig, MD
- Minh-Khoi Duong, MD
- Carmelita (Lopez) Barros, MD
- Pegoh Pajouhi, MD
- Puja Chadha, MD
- Ben Thompson III, MD
- Sandra Aquino, MD
- Lisa Wang, MD