Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Nadim JaberMount Sinai 2023
Overview of Dr. Jaber
Dr. Nadim Jaber is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including The Mount Sinai Hospital and James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University - College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. He is one of 978 doctors at The Mount Sinai Hospital and one of 85 doctors at James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine.
Office234 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: